Create a purposeful image that maximizes your potential for success.
“Kay has made such a big difference in my life! She did a great job of picking out items that work to get the most mileage out of what I already own. I am having so much fun working the new items into my wardrobe. Getting dressed is now a joy!”
–T. Chandler, Full-Time Mom & Part-Time Professor
A “not quite right” image can stand in the way of your personal growth. From interns to business executives, students to entrepreneurs, even stay-at-home moms or mothers returning to work—polish your image to achieve your best results. Create the strategic image that is part of your winning personal brand!
The First Step
Personal Brand Assessment, Color Analysis, Mini Closet Audit, Hairstyle and Color Assessment & Makeup Review
Learn what your image is saying about you, and get recommendations to strategically shape your message to maximize success.
- Personal Brand Assessment: What first impression are you making? Use your personal and professional goals to build the personal brand that’s right for you. Find out how to get big results from making minor changes!
- Color Analysis: Make an impact with color! Discover your personal color palette as you see which colors work on you and which don’t. When you dress with the knowledge of your personal color palette, you will enhance your facial features, maximize your wardrobe dollars, heighten your confidence, and attract success. You will learn both the physical and psychological impressions you can make with color. Steer great wardrobe choices with a take-home fabric palette representing your best colors.
- Mini Closet Audit: Get valuable feedback about your wardrobe! Wear an outfit you would like to evaluate, and bring several other ensembles to discuss, including shoes and accessories.
- Hairstyle and Color Assessment: Discover the ideal haircut and color to suit your specific hair type, personal style, goals, and lifestyle.
- Makeup Review: Audit your makeup bag! Explore the cosmetics colors and products that best complement your personal style.
- Non-Verbal Communication Techniques: People believe what they see versus what they hear. Take an even bigger first step with this supplementary session, and learn what your actions are saying about you! Learn to communicate more powerfully without saying a word.
- Personal Office Consultation: Round out your strategic image by adding this session that focuses on your workspace. Explore your office’s décor, from artwork to furniture and from layout to wall colors, to ensure your workspace fits with your intended personal brand. Consultation can be conducted in-person or via video or photos.
Closet Audit & Wardrobe Consultation
What gems lurk in your closet and what should be donated immediately? Take the stress out of everyday dress by keeping only the items that best flatter your body type, style, and goals—no more worrying about a closet full of clothes and nothing to wear! You’ll discover new ensembles in your closet, with complementary pairings you might not have thought to put together. Round out your wardrobe with a custom shopping list that details the items you’re missing.
The average person wears just one of every five items in their closet. Why have anything in your closet that you don’t love and look great in? Let’s craft the core wardrobe (or add unique items to your current wardrobe) that is perfect for your coloring, body proportion, and goals. All ensembles are preselected and coordinated before your session—you simply try everything on and look terrific!
- Wardrobe Debriefing: Make the most of your new wardrobe by adding this 2-hour session all about coordinating your new clothing with your existing pieces. And say good-bye to taking 20 minutes to get dressed in the morning, because your new items will be seamlessly organized into your closet. You’ll also receive pictures of additional ensembles to help you plan for the future.
We’ve all had an unflattering hairstyle, and it’s no wonder when success means guessing which magazine model’s hairstyle would look best on you! Skip the guesswork with an informed recommendation for the ideal haircut and color to suit your specific hair type, personal style, goals, and lifestyle. Then it’s off to a trusted hairstylist to await the magic!
Are your makeup colors and techniques showing your best features? Join me and my trusted makeup artist for a hands-on session in the makeup choices that will enhance your facial features and complement your personal style. And then let's make over your makeup bag with selections from the high-performing and healthy Beautycounter line that are just right for your skin type, coloring, and personal brand. Just think of me as your personal shopper for makeup!