We’ve all heard the phrase, “You only have one chance to make a first impression.” This is so true in this age of digital communication, when image has become INCREDIBLY important. People aren’t forming the in-person relationships they once did; they will instead form a snap opinion of you based on what you are wearing and how you carry yourself. In an instant, image can convey success, status, character, personality, and of course, style . . . or not. And no one is likely to tell you the “or not” part—but an image consultant will. An image consultant will help you align your inner image with your outer image to create a positive brand and a strong image, so you can always be confident in your presentation.
An image consultant can help if . . .
- Your body is changing (bigger or smaller) and you need to know how to dress for a new shape
- You have career or promotion needs – need to look relevant, confident, capable, and strong
- You want a real makeover – new hairstyle, new colors, new fashion, new makeup
- You travel a lot and need an efficient wardrobe
- You’re dating again and need help with a headshot, dating style, etc.
- You’re facing a significant life moment and want to change for the better (from a new job, to a relocation, to a class reunion)
- You want to learn how to host an impressive business or social meal
- You have way too many clothes and need to declutter the closet
- You want to dress “business casual” and still look impressive
- You want to ensure your business protocol is impressive and influential
- You want to attract different people or clients
- You want to create your own signature style to thrive in both your business and personal life!
Many busy professionals have hired an image consultant to be a part of their team. Why is this? Most people spend countless hours preparing for a big presentation, but only spend two minutes deciding what to wear and how to present themselves, leaving them to quickly throw something together last-minute. Your image should not be an afterthought! With an image consultant on your team, there will be no more wasting time and money buying things that don’t fit, don’t flatter you, or don’t work with anything in your closet. An image consultant will make sure that you are always on the top of your game, leaving you free to focus on other things.
Make an investment in the rest of your life. You’re worth it! When you’re ready to take that next step, I would love to take it with you, because when you feel good about how you look, you can do anything!
I’m Kay Hunter, Orange County image consultant for men and women over 40. I transform mature professionals, active adults, and seniors into more successful and confident versions of themselves. By expressing yourself through style and fashion, you’ll get that boost of confidence, visibility, and value you need to get to the next level. Enhance the joy of living—because great style is ageless!